Bless the In-Between Season





Bless this season of in-between. May I continue to give myself grace and look back on it with love. The in-between season of how life used to be and the life that will become. The season where Luca is still in many ways baby but trying so hard to be a big boy. The season of helping him learn to process emotions and also learning to process mine. The season of waiting to see if I'm accepted into nursing school. The season of realizing what is to be left in the past and what to bring with me into our future. The season of making our home into a place we can release and relax in. The in-between. I don't know the hardships you face; I believe we are all facing our own personal hardships. I pray you find the answers you've been looking for in this season.

Friends, may we look back at 2020 and remember it as the year of in-between. In between new life and old. The year we were given a clean slate to decide what you take into the next phase of life and what you will leave behind. The year you finally realized what and who truly mattered. 










Comments

Popular Posts